Sep. 08, 2023
Superstrut fittings and brackets are components used in the construction of electrical and mechanical support systems. They are designed to be used with Superstrut channels, which are metal beams with a series of small, square holes along their length. The fittings and unistrut brackets are inserted into these holes and secured in place with nuts and bolts.
Superstrut fittings and brackets are available in a wide range of sizes and shapes to accommodate different applications. Some common types include:
- Angle brackets: These are L-shaped brackets used to create 90-degree angles between two Superstrut channels.
- Wing brackets: These are similar to angle brackets, but have a wider base and a curved shape that allows them to be used for attaching Superstrut channels to walls or ceilings.
- Trolleys: These are wheeled fittings that can be attached to Superstrut channels to create sliding supports for equipment or materials.
- Pipe clamps: These are U-shaped brackets that are used to attach pipes to Superstrut channels.
- Beam clamps: These are similar to pipe clamps, but are designed to attach beams or other structural elements to Superstrut channels.
Superstrut fittings and brackets are typically made from steel or aluminum, and are coated with a protective finish to prevent corrosion. They are widely used in industrial, commercial, and residential construction projects, and are known for their strength, durability, and ease of installation.
Please leave your message or consult online customer service for more superstrut fittings and brackets, We will give reply any time.
Write down your urgent needs to get free samples, and to check our stocks