Apr. 20, 2023
here are the steps on how to cut strut channel:
1. Measure and mark the desired length of the strut channel using a measuring tape and a marker.
2. Secure the strut channel in a vise or clamp to prevent it from moving during the cutting process.
3. Choose the appropriate cutting tool such as a hacksaw, reciprocating saw, or angle grinder with a metal cutting blade.
4. Put on safety goggles and gloves to protect yourself from flying debris.
5. Begin cutting the strut channel along the marked line, using a back-and-forth motion if using a hacksaw or reciprocating saw or a continuous motion if using an angle grinder.
6. Check the cut regularly to ensure it is straight and even.
7. Once the cut is complete, remove the strut channel from the vise or clamp and smooth any rough edges using a metal file or sandpaper.
Please leave your message or consult online customer service for more strut channel products, We will give reply any time.
Write down your urgent needs to get free samples, and to check our stocks