May. 25, 2023
Stainless steel unistrut fittings are used in construction and engineering applications to connect and secure unistrut channels, which are C-shaped metal channels used to support pipes, ducts, and other components.
unistrut fittings are made from high-quality stainless steel, which provides excellent strength, durability, and corrosion resistance.
They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, including brackets, clamps, connectors, and fasteners, and can be used to create custom support structures for a wide range of applications.
Some common types of stainless steel unistrut fittings include:
1. Beam clamps: Used to attach unistrut channels to beams or other structural members.
2. Angle brackets: Used to create angled supports for pipes, ducts, or other components.
3. Channel nuts: Used to secure threaded rods or bolts to unistrut channels.
4. End caps: Used to close off the ends of unistrut channels and provide a finished look.
5. Joining plates: Used to connect two unistrut channels together.
6. Pipe clamps: Used to secure pipes to unistrut channels.
7. U-bolts: Used to secure round objects such as pipes or cables to unistrut channels.
Stainless steel unistrut fittings are ideal for use in harsh environments where corrosion or rust may be a concern, such as marine or industrial applications.
They are also a popular choice for outdoor structures, as they are resistant to weathering and other environmental factors.
Please leave your message or consult online customer service for more stainless steel unistrut fittings, We will give reply any time.
Write down your urgent needs to get free samples, and to check our stocks
Copyright © SS&HN INDUSTRY GROUP Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Powered by